- What is a career ladder today?
- How do career decisions happen?
- How do individuals decide to pursue a promotion, to take on more responsibility or to make the decision to leave?
- What are the consequences of the wrong decisions made for the right reasons?
Sales growth, executive coaching and career management for organizations and individuals.
Executive Development Coaching
- What are the skills needed for my Executive team?
- Do I have the right opportunities for people in the organization?
- As an Executive myself, how do I evaluate my own career and plan for its development?
- As a CEO, do I have to look outside the organization, or do I have the talent in the organization now? Have I not provided the right opportunities?
Executive Relationship Development
- What is the role of the senior executive team in the sales process?
- How does a senior executive develop and model the selling culture that will make the organization successful?
- What are the expectations of customers of vendor management?
Sales Management Coaching
- How can I increase sales without doing it myself?
- How do I know who to give the “big opportunity” to?
- What is the best way to develop high functioning sales teams that are constantly motivated?
- What has happened to relationship sales?
- Has technology reduced the ability to professionally connect with customers in ways that are effective?